At BHER, our HVAC construction process starts with Engineering, and the experience and expertise of our HVAC engineering team sets us apart from the competition. As your commercial HVAC experts, we will be with you throughout the entire process from design to installation and maintenance.
When you choose BHER as your mechanical contractor for your custom HVAC system, design/build is a guaranteed service in addition to value engineering and preventive maintenance.
Why Use Mechanical Design/Build?
- It provides a single point of accountability, eliminating potential disputes between the design professional and the contractor.
- Our Engineering Team will work with you to identify your objectives, manage contractual details, and evaluate options to maximize energy efficiency, sustainability and cost validation.
- Lines of communication are simplified, allowing for better engineering, a faster project delivery, and a more reliable mechanical system.
- The project becomes a unified system allowing for early starts on construction and early procurement of critical materials.
- Construction costs are locked in by eliminating the change orders that permeate the plan and spec construction delivery method.
What Does HVAC Design/Build Deliver?
- Design Build saves money averaging cost reductions of 6% over traditional project delivery systems.
- Design Build saves time by delivering the project in 33% less time.
Need more information on BHER’s Design/Build process or already know what you are looking for? Contact us today to save money and time while improving efficiency during the HVAC system construction process!